HiHAT First Mini-Summit
First HiHAT Mini-Summit
A link to get back up to the parent page is here.
The first HiHAT Mini-Summit is on Tuesday May 9, from 9am to 12pm.
Location: Market room, off of the lobby at the Hilton San Jose.
- 300 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA, Hotel TEL: +1-408-287-2100
- You may park in Hilton garage or in nearby structures
Admission: Entry to this event only is free and open.
- HiHAT is not an NVIDIA effort, it's community driven, but NVIDIA is sponsoring this initial gathering
- This is co-located with the [GPU Tech Conference]. If you wish to attend any part of GTC, you can register with the code NVCNEWBURN to get a 25% discount.
Gather: There's a patio off of the Market Room where coffee will be served as of 8:30am
- Continue to build momentum around HiHAT.
- Gather vendors, stake holders.
- Share ideas, give a first view of progress so far.
- Welcome, Wilf Pinfold
- Overview of HiHAT -> common ground of understanding
- Sample usages
- Overview or progress so far
- Vendor overviews: quick updates on interest, commitment, support
- User overviews: quick updates on key requirements from many users
- Common layer and user layer design principles and directions
- Discussion to gather feedback, as part of a direction check
- Next steps
Expected presenters or participants may represent
- Intel (Vincent Cave), Cavium, ARM, IBM (Kathryn O'Brien), AMD (Ashwin Aji, Mike Chu), NVIDIA (Stephen Jones), Cray (Adrian Tate)
- ParSEC (George Bosilca), Kokkos (Carter Edwards), Raja (Not able to join), Darma (Janine Bennett), TensorRT (Stephen Jones), C++/SyCL/OpenCL (Michael Wong), VMD (John Stone), HPX, QThreads/NoRMa (Stephen Olivier), Legion (Mike Bauer), Realm (Sean Triechler), ARTS (Antonio Tumeo), Exa-Tensor (Wayne Joubert), Charm++ (Phil Miller, Ronak Buch), SWIFT (Matthieu Schaller), Reservoir Labs (Rich Lethin) and more