Difference between revisions of "Usage models"
From HiHat Wiki
(Created page with "== Usage Models == The purpose of this page is to gather usage models for HHAT. A link to get back up to the parent page is Hierarchical_Heterogeneous_Asynchronous_Tasking...")
Revision as of 22:23, 23 June 2017
The purpose of this page is to gather usage models for HHAT.
A link to get back up to the parent page is here.
Please take this approach
- Create a new sub page for each usage model, linked to from the list below
- Fill in a reasonably short, unique name between double square brackets
- Save this page, and click on your own, newly-created link to create a sub-page
- On your page, describe the usage model, link to related collateral and projects, and add your name
List of usage models
- Static compiler usage model (TensorRT)
- Incrementally-exposed actions usage model (Fortran port)
- Easy on ramp with optional control usage model
- Cache-oblivious hierarchical recursive divide-and-conquer usage model (JesminT)
- Fine-grained tasks, with control that enables non-greedy scheduling (JohnS and VMD)
- Heterogeneous tasks with external runtime scheduling and placement (Rabuch2 and Charm++)
- [[<Enter your own usage model name 2>]]
- [[<Enter your own usage model name 3>]]